A key part of waste "reduction" is "conservation"—using natural resources wisely, and using less than usual in order avoid waste.
You can "reuse" materials in their original form instead of throwing them away, or pass those materials on to others who could use them too!
Your recycling mission is not impossible! In fact, it is very simple: Don't throw away anything that can be recycled!
- We are Authorised by State pollution Board, Central Pollution Board and Ministry and Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- We have state of Art facility located at Wada Industrial Area in D+ Zone ( Recognised by Directorate of Industries, M.S.) as per the guidelines of Central Pollution Control Board. We have implemented Environment friendly sound management techniques for e-waste laid by CPCB.
- Our facility is ISO: 9001:2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified.
- Our recycling facility is a registered with CHW-TSDF Common Hazardous Waste Treatment Storage Disposal Facility )to dispose all types of Hazardous waste.
- We are certified for ISO 27001:2013 for Information security management system (ISMS).
Services We Provide
We offer total solution for End to end Recycling of e waste with state of art recycling facility. We also support for CSR Services, EPR Implementation and Data Destruction Services
Meet our leadership team.